Working at Broadmoor Hospital
Our services at Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire are internationally recognised and, alongside our west London forensic service, make us a leading national provider of secure and specialist mental healthcare.
If you work at Broadmoor Hospital you will part of a multi-disciplinary clinical team caring for each patient so that all aspects of their needs can be considered in their treatment and recovery.
What we offer
- A recruitment and retention allowance of £2,300 per annum pro rata for some staff groups
- Relocation expenses of up to £8,000 if you meet the criteria under the Trust’s Relocation Assistance Policy
- Deposit-free temporary accommodation for six months (as long as it’s more than 40 miles from your home)
- High cost area supplement (HCAS) – Fringe Allowance & Recruitment & Retention premia per annum.
- A well-established preceptorship training programme, with a £1,000 pay incentive after 12 months, following completion of the programme
- Supervision and mentorship, ongoing professional development, a stimulating and challenging working environment and opportunities for career development within West London NHS Trust
- A new and unique benefits package which includes lease cars, discount cards for high street and local stores, supermarkets and holidays.
If you are interested in find out more about career opportunities at Broadmoor, please contact the recruitment and retention manager.
Find out more about working at Broadmoor Hospital
Moving to the area?
If you’re moving to work at Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire, check out the Bracknell Forest Council website. Berkshire is renowned for being a place of natural beauty with acres of unspoilt countryside together with plenty of activity in places such as Ascot, Reading and Windsor.
Looking for accommodation ?
Thames Valley Housing provides key worker accommodation in the London, Berkshire and Surrey areas for NHS workers. Purpose-built, contemporary homes offering affordable living close to work.
Find out more